Teaching & Learning
Our focus at the School of Possibilities is to assist each student in the areas of academic skill development, positive classroom attendance, attitudinal development, and personal responsibility.
In addition to supporting students as they complete credits toward their high school diploma, we also help them formulate goals for career and college readiness.
When a student moves to SOP, the principal meets with the student and family to discuss expectations and answer any questions they may have.
- Is SOP part of Centerville High School?
- What does a typical day at SOP look like?
- Can students work while attending SOP?
- Can students participate in high school extracurricular activities while attending SOP?
- How do you keep families up-to-date on student progress?
- How do you celebrate student accomplishments?